- Weighted drive unit increases dwell time between stream interruptions to maximize throw distance
- Precision Jet (PJ) spoon directs water toward the field to prevent erosion at the riser base
- Deflector’s made of engineered thermoplastic for wear resistance and dimensional stability and designed with break-up features to optimize uniformity
- Consistent performance in wide temperature range: ideal for cooling or frost protection
- Snap-in-place color-coded nozzles and deflectors for simple setup and easy field identification – no tools required
- Sprinkler can be purchased assembled or separately and comprised of four simple parts: drive unit, body (ACME or NPT), deflector, and nozzle. Anti-theft bodies sold separately.
Flow rate: 1.69 to 4.02 gpm (384 to 913 l/h)
The Rain Bird LF Series Sprinkler is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions in agricultural applications. It has been designed to combine the advantages of an impact sprinkler with stream height flexibility that delivers precise, uniform and unrivaled water distribution.
Komp. PTB Blok 1A/11